Luxury Hotel in Los Angeles
Discover the regal elegance and unmatched service of Hyatt Regency Century Plaza. Our iconic Los Angeles, California full-service hotel has been catering to discerning clients, including dignitaries and the Hollywood elite, for over 45 years. No request is too small for our attentive and experienced staff. We delight in exceeding your expectations. A beautiful setting near Beverly Hills complements the host of deluxe amenities offered at our Century City hotel, including fine dining, gracious guestrooms, state-of-the-art meeting facilities, Hyatt Fast Board™, PDA and Express Check-in, Hertz car rental, and an international business center. Treat yourself to the level of service you deserve at Hyatt Regency Century Plaza.
- 726 Renovated Guestrooms with City, Garden or Pool Views
- Hyatt Grand™ Beds
- Regency Club Rooms
- Hypo-Allergenic rooms
- Luxury Suites Available
- Oversized Baths with Deluxe Portico Amenities
- Valet parking
- Hertz Car Rental
- Sundry shop
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- Equinox Fitness Club + Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Cabanas
- Full-sized swimming pool
- Nearby Public Golf Courses
- Over 100,000 sq ft of Indoor/Outdoor Flexible Function Space
- Largest Ballroom on Los Angeles' West Side
Facilities for disabled persons include:
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms
- Lowered peepholes
- Bathtub bench and grab rails
- Raised toilet seats
- Lowered closet poles
- Closed-caption television
- Telecommunications devices
- Vibratory alarm clocks
- Photo copying service
- Onsite computer (PC and MAC)
- Cell phone and pager rental
- Facsimile services
- Desk-top publishing services
- Graphic services
- Secretarial / Writing services
- Office supplies
- High-speed Internet
- Federal Express and UPS shipping
- Multilingual staff
- Notary Public available
The Business Center, which is open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., is located on the Plaza Level. Plaza Printers can be reached at 310-553-0402.
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza also offers Business Plan guestrooms for those looking for deluxe accommodations with upgraded amenities. Enjoy such quality features as complimentary full breakfast, a bottle of water per room daily, free newspaper, and free daily Internet access.
Map & Directions
- From Los Angeles International Airport (approximately 10 miles)
Take Century Boulevard East to the San Diego Freeway (Interstate 405) North and exit at Santa Monica Boulevard. Turn right onto Santa Monica Boulevard, proceed 2 miles, and turn right onto Avenue of the Stars. Hyatt Regency Century Plaza is located 2 blocks ahead, on the right, at 2025 Avenue of the Stars.
- From East
Take Interstate 10 West past downtown Los Angeles. Exit at Overland Avenue and turn right. Proceed 1 mile to Pico and turn right. Proceed 1 mile to Avenue of the Stars and turn left. Hyatt Regency Century Plaza is located at 2025 Avenue of the Stars.
- From North
Take Highway 101 South to I-405 South. Exit I-405 onto Santa Monica Boulevard and turn left. Turn right onto Avenue of the Stars. Hyatt Regency Century Plaza is located 2 blocks ahead, on the right, at 2025 Avenue of the Stars.
- From South
Take Interstate 5 North to I-405. Follow I-405 North to Santa Monica Boulevard and turn right. Proceed 2 miles to Avenue of the Stars and turn right. Hyatt Regency Century Plaza is located 2 blocks ahead, on the right, at 2025 Avenue of the Stars.
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Currency exchange
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Laundry and dry cleaning (Monday-Friday)
- Same day laundry service (Monday-Friday)
- Multilingual staff
- Fast Board™ - print your boarding pass complimentary (located at Front Desk)
Regency Club and Lounge
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza also offers personalized service and exclusive accommodations at the ground level, private entrance Regency Club and Lounge. Regency Club guests enjoy dedicated concierge services, designated reception desk, complimentary Continental and hot breakfast, honor bar, and gourmet snacks throughout the day.
Regency Club Service Hours
Monday - Saturday: 6:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sunday: 6:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Regency Club Dining
Breakfast, Monday - Friday: 6:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Breakfast, Saturday & Sunday: 6:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Daily snacks: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Hors d'oeuvres: 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Dessert: 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Plan your next private or corporate social gathering at X bar at Hyatt Regency Century Plaza. This chic Los Angeles, California indoor/outdoor bar features creative cocktails, eclectic small plates, fire pits, and an outside screening wall.
- Valet Parking - $38 per day, per vehicle and includes in/out privileges.
- Self-Parking - available offsite with no in/out privileges at the following rates:
Sunday - Friday: $30 per day
Friday (after 2 pm ) - Sunday (until 5 pm): $15 per day
Please speak with the concierge for more information on location and costs
Please Note: Parking for buses and trailers must be pre-approved through our sales department. Please contact 310-228-1234 for further information.
Los Angeles, California Stores
Daly: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza offers the convenience of onsite car rentals. Visit our rental desk, located on the Plaza Level next to the Gift Shop, to arrange for your transportation. Whatever the occasion, we have the ideal car you need for a successful trip.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
To/From Los Angeles International Airport:
- Arriving guests will find a Shared Ride island outside of each baggage claim area. Look for blue vans with yellow lettering marked "Super Shuttle."
- Departing guests make reservations 24 hours in advance of leaving Hyatt Regency Century Plaza for LAX. Phone: 800-258-3826 (outside California) or 310-782-6600 (inside California) or ask the hotel concierge.
- Cost: $14.00 each way
- Passengers will be presented with a ticket stating typical fares to major destinations.
- Only authorized taxis with an official seal issued by City of Los Angeles
- Department of Transportation on each vehicle are permitted in the airport. It is illegal for any transportation services to solicit fares, and travelers using such services do so at their own risk.
- Departing guests should speak with the hotel concierge to arrange transportation back to LAX.
- Cost: approximately $35.00 each way
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza is a pet friendly establishment. Whether they have two legs or four, guests at the Century Plaza can expect an exceptional level of service. Show your four legged friend true VIP (very important pet) treatment and sign them up for our Pawsport program!
Pets can stay here for a cost of just $100 per stay up to 6 nights. An additional $100 deep cleaning fee will be accessed from day 7 to day 30 for a total of $200. As part of the experience, your pet receives a welcome treat, water bowl and plush bed for their enjoyment. In addition, pets are welcome to explore our grassy area in the backyard complete with pooch clean-up stations. And for your convenience, a dog park is located directly across the street adjacent to the Century City Mall.
Hyatt Gold Pawsport Program
With this exciting new program, Hyatt Gold Passport members accompanied by their pet receive a welcome kit, and a Hyatt Gold Pawsport that includes the dog’s name, birthday, owner information, Hyatt Gold Passport number and Pawsport stamp boxes to track visits.
Please click here for more information on our Gold Pawsport Program. For those who prefer outdoor exercise, please click here for a jogging/walking map.
- Dog may not exceed 50 lbs.
- Maximum one pet per room
- Pet must be licensed and wear ID tags at all times in the hotel
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurants, bars, lounges, pools, health club and spa unless they are assistance dogs. They are, however, permitted to dine on the patios of those outlets.
- Pet is to be caged or on a leash at all times when in public areas.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- Guests are responsible for any damage caused by their pets.
- Excessive damages will be billed to the guest.
Check-in Time: 3:00pm
Check-out Time: 12 Noon
Introducing the new Paleo Menu at Breeze
Breeze, the award-winning, signature restaurant at Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, is pleased to introduce its new Paleo Menu
X bar Relaunch
Celebrate the X bar renovation and re-opening with us at Hyatt regency century Plaza. Enjoy new eclectic burger-centric menu, a craft beer-specific bar and much more.
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza awarded an excellence rating
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza has been recently awarded excellent ratings for hotel quality, facilities and services by Zagat, a trusted and accurate source for discovering the very best places to visit.
For Kids, By Kids Family Cook-Off
Winner to receive a trip to any Hyatt hotel in the U.S. and winning dish to be featured on Hyatt’s newly enhanced For Kids, By Kids menu
Book Now or call +1 310 228 1234