Luxury Hotel in Los Angeles
Discover the regal elegance and unmatched service of Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, a full-service hotel located in Los Angeles, California. For over 45 years, we have been catering to dignitaries and the Hollywood elite. No request is too small for our attentive and experienced staff. We delight in exceeding your expectations, from our gracious guestrooms to our state-of-the-art meeting facilities.
A beautiful setting near Beverly Hills complements the deluxe amenities offered at our Century City hotel. Allow our staff to personalize your experience with extra pillows upon arrival. Recently renovated, our 726 guestrooms offer picturesque views of the city, garden and pool as well as a balcony. Hyatt Fast Board™, express check-in and business center enable connection and convenience.
Treat yourself to the level of service you deserve. Our contemporary accommodations make it easy to get to your next big idea. Reserve our flexible meeting space to collaborate with your associates, or recharge at Equinox Fitness Club + Spa. Take advantage of special offers, like our Bed and Breakfast for Two. Ease into your day with a full breakfast and 2:00pm checkout before you fly out.
- 726 Renovated Guestrooms with City, Garden or Pool Views
- Hyatt Grand™ Beds
- Regency Club Rooms
- Hypo-Allergenic rooms
- Luxury Suites Available
- Oversized Baths with Deluxe Portico Amenities
- Valet parking
- Hertz Car Rental
- Sundry shop
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- Equinox Fitness Club + Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Cabanas
- Full-sized swimming pool
- Nearby Public Golf Courses
- Over 100,000 sq ft of Indoor/Outdoor Flexible Function Space
- Largest Ballroom on Los Angeles' West Side
Facilities for disabled persons include:
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms
- Lowered peepholes
- Bathtub bench and grab rails
- Raised toilet seats
- Lowered closet poles
- Closed-caption television
- Telecommunications devices
- Vibratory alarm clocks
- Photo copying service
- Onsite computer (PC and MAC)
- Cell phone and pager rental
- Facsimile services
- Desk-top publishing services
- Graphic services
- Secretarial / Writing services
- Office supplies
- High-speed Internet
- Federal Express and UPS shipping
- Multilingual staff
- Notary Public available
The Business Center, which is open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., is located on the Plaza Level. Plaza Printers can be reached at 310-553-0402.
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza also offers Business Plan guestrooms for those looking for deluxe accommodations with upgraded amenities. Enjoy such quality features as complimentary full breakfast, a bottle of water per room daily, free newspaper, and free daily Internet access.
Map & Directions
Hotel Near LAX Airport
Located just 10 miles from downtown, Hyatt Regency Century Plaza is a full-service hotel within minutes of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Our 24-hour airport shuttle offers service to and from LAX daily.
Los Angeles Directions
From Los Angeles International Airport (10 miles) – Take Century Boulevard East to the San Diego Freeway (Interstate 405) North and exit at Santa Monica Boulevard. Turn right onto Santa Monica Boulevard, proceed 2 miles, and turn right onto Avenue of the Stars. Hyatt Regency Century Plaza is located two blocks ahead on the right.
From East – Take Interstate 10 West past downtown Los Angeles. Exit at Overland Avenue and turn right. Proceed 1 mile to W Pico Boulevard and turn right. Proceed 1 mile to Avenue of the Stars and turn left. Hyatt Regency Century Plaza is three blocks ahead on the left.
From North – Take Highway 101 South to I-405 South. Exit I-405 onto Santa Monica Boulevard and turn left. Turn right onto Avenue of the Stars. Hyatt Regency Century Plaza is 2 blocks ahead on the right.
From South – Take Interstate 5 North to I-405. Follow I-405 North to Santa Monica Boulevard and turn right. Proceed 2 miles to Avenue of the Stars and turn right. Hyatt Regency Century Plaza is 2 blocks ahead on the right.
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Currency exchange
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Laundry and dry cleaning (Monday-Friday)
- Same day laundry service (Monday-Friday)
- Multilingual staff
- Fast Board™ - print your boarding pass complimentary (located at Front Desk)
Regency Club and Lounge
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza also offers personalized service and exclusive accommodations at the ground level, private entrance Regency Club and Lounge. Regency Club guests enjoy dedicated concierge services, designated reception desk, complimentary Continental and hot breakfast, honor bar, and gourmet snacks throughout the day.
Regency Club Service Hours
Monday - Saturday: 6:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sunday: 6:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Regency Club Dining
Breakfast, Monday - Friday: 6:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Breakfast, Saturday & Sunday: 6:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Daily snacks: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Hors d'oeuvres: 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Dessert: 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Plan your next private or corporate social gathering at X bar at Hyatt Regency Century Plaza. This chic Los Angeles, California indoor/outdoor bar features creative cocktails, eclectic small plates, fire pits, and an outside screening wall.
Take advantage of our convenient hotel parking. Offsite self-parking is $30 per day Sunday-Friday and $15 per day after 2pm Friday until 5pm Sunday. The hotel offers valet parking for $38 per day.
Park, Play and Stay Package
Experience the best that Los Angeles has to offer when you book our Park, Play and Stay Package. As our guest, you’ll enjoy complimentary valet parking and in-and-out privileges (valued at $38).
- Valet Parking: $38 per day
- Self-Parking: $30 after 5pm Sun.
- Self-Parking: $15 after 2pm Fri.
- Parking available for RVs/trailers
- Park, Play & Stay Package
Los Angeles, California Stores
Daly: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza offers the convenience of onsite car rentals. Visit our rental desk, located on the Plaza Level next to the Gift Shop, to arrange for your transportation. Whatever the occasion, we have the ideal car you need for a successful trip.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza is less than 10 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Take advantage of convenient transportation to and from LAX via our daily 24-hour airport shuttle.
24-Hour SuperShuttle and Taxis
Hop aboard our 24-hour SuperShuttle when you arrive at LAX. Departing guests must make reservations 24 hours in advance of leaving our hotel. Cost is $14 each way. Taxis can also be found curbside at LAX. Cost is approximately $35 each way.
- Convenient 24-hour SuperShuttle
- Airport Shuttle Costs $14 Each Way
- Taxi and Town Car Service
- Taxi Costs Approx. $35 Each Way
- Ask Hotel Concierge for Assistance
To/From Los Angeles International Airport (LAX):
- 24-Hour SuperShuttle: Service 7 days a week to and from Hyatt Regency Century Plaza. From LAX, find a Shared Ride island outside of baggage claim, and look for blue vans marked "SuperShuttle." For departing guests, please make reservations 24 hours in advance. Call 800-258-3826 (outside California) or 310-782-6600 (inside California), or ask the hotel concierge. Cost is $14 each way
- Taxis: Only use authorized taxis with an official seal issued by the City of Los Angeles. These can be found curbside on the Lower/Arrival Level at LAX in front of each terminal under the yellow sign indicating “Taxis.” Passengers will be presented with a ticket stating typical fares to major destinations. Cost is approximately $35 each way. Departing guests should speak with the hotel concierge to arrange transportation back to LAX.
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza is proud to welcome your four-legged friends. Sign up for our Pawsport program here, and receive a welcome kit that includes your pet’s name, birthday and owner information.
Hotel Pet Fees
Upon arrival, your pet receives a welcome treat, water bowl and plush bed. For convenience, you’ll also find a grassy backyard area and a dog park across the street. Pet fees are $100 for up to 6 nights and $200 for 7-30 days.
- Dog may not exceed 50 pounds
- Maximum one pet per room
- Pet must be licensed and wear ID tags at all times in the hotel
- Pets are not allowed in hotel facilities, with the exception of assistance dogs
- Pets are permitted to dine on hotel patios
- Pets must be caged or on a leash at all times in public areas
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after pets
- Excessive damages will be billed to the guest
Check-in Time: 3:00pm
Check-out Time: 12 Noon
Introducing the new Paleo Menu at Breeze
Breeze, the award-winning, signature restaurant at Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, is pleased to introduce its new Paleo Menu
X bar Relaunch
Celebrate the X bar renovation and re-opening with us at Hyatt regency century Plaza. Enjoy new eclectic burger-centric menu, a craft beer-specific bar and much more.
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza awarded an excellence rating
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza has been recently awarded excellent ratings for hotel quality, facilities and services by Zagat, a trusted and accurate source for discovering the very best places to visit.
For Kids, By Kids Family Cook-Off
Winner to receive a trip to any Hyatt hotel in the U.S. and winning dish to be featured on Hyatt’s newly enhanced For Kids, By Kids menu
Book Now or call +1 310 228 1234